The Manager, Social Media will be part of a shared services team that delivers expertise to each ADMI brand. In addition s/he will leverage and drive third party partnerships including agencies, data providers and technology solutions that will support the achievement of objectives.
- Participate in the design, integration and execution of social strategies and resulting content strategies that effectively drive achieve objectives
- Develop channel-appropriate social content aligned with social strategies in collaboration with internal teams and third parties
- Use customer data and analytics to inform investment and optimization of social mediainvestments
- Monitor and lead response management efforts for all Aspen Dental and Well Now social media properties
- Optimize listening, engagement, and complaint resolution protocols as well as monitor online dialogue for emerging issues and trends
- Monitor non-brand digital properties for emerging issues and trends. Actively engage in dialogue with existing/prospective patients and candidates in established and emerging social media platforms (blogs, social networks, forums).
- Perform ongoing analysis and optimization of social media tactics, understanding the linkage between channel KPIs and identified business outcomes
- Contribute to a Social Media Marketing center of excellence, sharing and growing best practices across brands
Minimum Education and Experience
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Related/Industry Experience: 7+ years
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced social media marketer who is business oriented, and fluent in using diagnostic marketing metrics as leading indicators of business outcomes
- S/he will have experiencecollaborating with agency partners and working cross-functionally with internal partners within a center of excellence in a shared service model
- This person will have experience from a large, scaled retailer or similar organization, and a demonstrated ability to deliver against immediate, near and long term objectives
- S/he will have a deep understanding of the social communities listed above, with indepth experience executing in most if not all