We are seeking a Manager, Social Media with a passion for social networking, emerging online communities and digital applications. Reporting to the Supervisor, Social Media in Chicago, you will provide day-to-day management and activation of social media and retail influencer marketing campaigns along with channel management activities on behalf of key clients.
You will be working in a fast-paced, highly creative deadline-driven environment, so we are seeking candidates with attention to detail and a desire to constantly exceed expectations. You must be a self-starter and possess in-depth knowledge of social media platforms, location-based services, online communities, and emerging mobile trends. This position is based in Chicago.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Social Supervisors to develop key messages, and account approach strategies to reach target shoppers
- Develop and manage influencer relationships across multiple categories
- Oversee and manage financial details of influencer relationships
- Oversee and manage influencer content creation and message adherence across programs
- Oversee and manage quality assessments of influencer content across progams
- Work in partnership with Social Supervisors to ensure program performance and optimization against key KPIs
- Work in partnership with Social Supervisors to drive campaign and media innovation, reaching audiences through social channels to drive brand affinity
- Act as expert for all things social media for the agency
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in social media and influencer marketing
- Interactive/digital media experiencerequired
- Proven success in managing social mediacampaigns, particularly CPG and retail for clients
- Working knowledge of social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and others as needed
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Polished demeanor with clients, vendors, and publishers
- Experience using social media listening tools and measurement tools to determine appropriate messaging and opportunities for clients
- Knowledge of social media and online tools and professionally engaged in social networks, digital media, online forums and blogging
- Knowledge of digital/social analytics and how to measure success
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively on the telephone, in person, and in writing a must
- Strong organizational skills in order to coordinate many functions in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate Mirum’s core behaviors and values
Preferred Education & Experience:
Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related major, or minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position or field.