At Franklin Templeton, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team. What is the Global Digital Marketing group responsible for? The Digital Marketing group has global responsibility for ensuring Franklin Templeton is top of mind with our clients, regardless of whether a client is searching for the latest on a major event impacting the markets or researching funds to solve a particular investment need. The group is comprised of four teams that include multimedia content, digital publishing, social media, and digital strategy and integrated campaigning. The financial industry is evolving rapidly. At the forefront of that evolution is digital - an efficient conduit to building relationships, simplifying tasks and ensuring firm accessibility (on the client's terms) throughout the experience. Today, without question, social plays an integral part in the digital flow. As a social guru, you'll play a key role in overhauling and re-shaping our entire approach to social to ensure we're best of breed, in and out of industry. What are the ongoing responsibilities of the Manager, Social Media?
- Own the strategy and evolution of our social presence - to ensure right tone and involvement in social communities, activation of social messaging approach to aid client interactions, and ensure our visibility during events that impact the markets.
- Manage our presence across social channels including: Facebook, LinkedIn, WeChat and Twitter. Explore and provide recommendations on new social platforms, approaches and capabilities.
- Work closely with our client marketing, product marketing and marketing channel owners, as well as Digital Publishing, and sales to create content and online engagement opportunities that effectively deliver superior user experiences and reinforce the brand while increasing reach and engagement.
- Develop and deliver paid and organic campaigns to support larger marketing initiatives. Drive the testing and our position on new social channels and capabilities.
- Evolve our current content syndication program through testing new approaches to drive increased numbers of participants and frequency of participation.
- Partner closely with the Digital Marketing team to support the execution and reporting of rules-based marketing campaigns on our Marketing Automation Platform; this will include paid re-targeting activities on social channels.
What are the ideal qualifications which would make someone successful?
Never content with the status quo, the successful candidate will lead the team to test and learn our way through new and innovative opportunities available in social.
- A minimum of 6 years social media experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, advertising, digital, communications or a related field
- Demonstrated experience with social media platforms - Spredfast, Hearsay and Sprinklr experience would be ideal
- Extremely skilled at writing for social media, with the understanding that social media in a highly-complex, governed B2B environment requires you to follow legal guidelines on what you can - and cannot - say online
- Strong follow-up and follow-through skills; leaders are busy and you will often need to take the initiative to get what you need from them
- May be required to travel to and from FTI offices or to Franklin Templeton sponsored events
What makes Franklin Templeton unique? In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results. Highlights of our benefits include:
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match on your pre-tax and/or Roth contributions, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Onsite fitness center and recreation center*
- Onsite cafeteria*