-104739 Advance your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance- A Fortune 100 Company! Responsible for leading social media, digital marketing and paid media for the Enterprise. Develops and influences marketing communications strategies and plans. Leads the development and execution of plans for social and digital channels for internal and external audiences. Develops appropriate social and digital communications toinform and influence overall integrated plans. Designs social media, digital and media plans that have impact onattracting employees and engaging employees. Impacts engagement results while also contributing to thegrowth of brand measures including perception and consideration of the company as an employer. Ensures consistency of brand and value proposition across all social and digital touchpoints.
- Leads the development of social, content and digital communications plans for the Enterprise,to achieve Enterprise goals both short term and long term.
- Manages and directs Enterprise social and digital marketing campaigns to drive increased awareness of key employee segments. Defines social and content communications strategies within scope of responsibility.
- Partners closely with the team to informs integrated communications plans (on time / onbudget) that deliver against objectives
- Defines and drives into the organization any new social and digital communications strategies and tactics to deliver against the stated objectives. Drives new digital and social media communications innovations into testing and practice.
- Plans and prioritizes paid media and social media initiatives. Selects appropriate communications approaches for each plan, and coordinates the design and delivery of effective digital marketing tactics other internal communications disciplines, and/or external vendors and agencies.
- Interacts with key business and Marketing groups across the Enterprise. communications opportunities within the Marketing department. Drives strategic improvements into consistent application across touchpoints. Ensures digital and social communications are branded consistently.
- Partners with analytics teams to develop and measure the effectiveness of the digital and social marketing programs. Identifies and executes opportunities for improvement, synthesizing. Interprets and presents key results to Senior Leaders for review.
- Manages external Agency Relationships, ensuring all creative and communications are on strategy and on brand, is cost effective and delivers value for the company.
- Manages, develops and retains an engaged, high performing team. Evaluates employee performance and provides coaching feedback. Defines individual objectives and development plans that align with business goals. Identifies and helps recruit and attract the best talent.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing or related field or equivalent experience.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of digital and social media marketing.
- Advanced working knowledge of both recruiting and marketing areas and the ability tointegrate the two fields required.
- 10+ years of relevant and progressive marketing organization, 5+ years successfully managing, developing and engaging a high performing team.
- Specific knowledge of media planning, marketing and communications support and how they relate to achieving business objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational and project planning skills, sound analytical and critical thinking skills, and strategic thinking abilities.
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus onimproving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Marketing & Communications
Salary (Pay Basis)
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Yes, 10 % of the Time