Req ID: 38502
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's application to competitors'.
- Brings new applications to market by analyzing proposed requirements and development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with development, marketing and distribution.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing development and sales costs; forecasting demand;
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintenance of Demo environments.
- Participation in pre-sales activities as needed
- 15+ years of overall technology experience, with 7+ years of solution delivery and product management, ideally in the Digital Intelligence market supporting the Public Sector.
- Proven track record of identifying product requirements, driving the product development life cycle, and interacting with senior client management to provide a product that meets the client's needs.
- Innovative leader with experience identifying and addressing technology trends and market changes to drive revenue while keeping an eye on cost.
- Preference for those who have deep domain expertise in analytics, IoT/AI, data science and related technology disciplines
- Operated successfully in large-scale, highly complicated and global environments – Japan experience is a plus.
- Prior success developing products/applications in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Advanced technical degree or MBApreferred.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.