Opportunity at a Glance
This role will provide leadership, direction and coordination for the organization, delivery of business systems enhancements and process improvements to support the operational for the Adtalem institutions and companies. Ensure business policies and processes align with the strategic priorities and operational needs of each institution.
- Responsible for managing and developing departmental management staff as they direct daily operations of the business systems analysts.
- Responsible for ensuring key business systems align with current business process and organizational need.
- Serves as primary liaison within Shared Operations Center of Excellence, IT and institutions in regards to key functional system enhancements and system configuration.
- Supports policy by ensuring system compliance with Federal, State and Institutional regulations.
- Ensures that all Department of Education Title IV applications for eligibility are current and accurate.
- Work with business partners and Information Technology personnel to identify business requirements
- and system development specifications for business changes and enhancement requests.
- Research reported issues with the financial aid management application and processes, and translate into enhancement as needed.
- Provides leadership to promote and maintain integrity and accuracy of the various reporting from functional systems.
- Ensures that programs are developed to overcome student financial aid issues in order to maintain and promote student retention and support a world class student experience.
- Develops strategic and tactical plans for each department to ensure synergies and that processes are standardized to meet the institutions' goals and objectives.
- Collaborates with the Director and institution's Operations leaders in the design and maintenance of
- campuses structures and staffing plans to improve operating efficiency.
- Establishes service standards and metrics to measure service delivery and ensures that staff knows and understand their responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities.
- Submits monthly/quarterly reports to VP, SOCOE on functional system enhancements.
- Establishes and maintains effective and positive working relationships with all operations departments, IT and training groups.
- Ensures appropriate documentation is created for any business system process updates.
- Coordinates development of training material for any new/changed business process flows within key systems.
- Travels as needed.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, Masters Degree strongly preferred.
- Six to Eight years' experience in project management and process improvement with at least threeyears in a managerial role.
- Experience with SalesForce, ProSam Banner and/or other Financial Aid Management systems a plus
- Must have proficient PC skills in Microsoft Office.
- Candidates must possess hands-on and versatile leadership qualities and the ability to manage change in a fast paced environment.
- The ability to manage, motivate and develop staff is required.
- Candidates should possess excellent communication, inter-personal skills and demonstrate the ability to foster collaboration across diverse groups of constituents, including students, faculty, management, system developers, and other staff.
- Candidates must have strong analytical project management and organizational skills around business process improvements, change management and systems improvements.
- Candidate must be available to meet domestic and international travel requirements', weekend workrequired.