You Will Be Responsible For:
- Responsible for the management, creation and implementation of optimization tactics based on diversified media mix, bidding, keyword research, ad copy a/b testing and landing page optimizations for high levels of conversion.
- Ensures project timelines and budgets are being met and that they incorporate appropriately with offline marketing efforts.
- Responsible for monitoring, tracking, assisting and providing routine updates on trends that impact overall business strategies.
- Drive collaboration with service line leadership, service line marketing staff, and physicians, providing education on digital marketing best practices.
- Evaluate and demonstrate the business impact of digital programs through reports and dashboards including demand, qualified leads, conversions, and other relevant KPIs.
- Display high competency in project management, working in a fast-paced and complex environment, execution of large projects, and working under multiple and competing deadlines.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, IT, Communications, or related field and 8 years of experience.
- Experience supporting successful marketing campaigns and advanced customer/patient experiences that deliver downstream ROI.
- Proficiency with advanced marketing technology platforms, MS Office, social media platforms, CMS systems, CRM systems, and health-related data sets.
- Display extensive knowledge on integrating digital and traditional channels effectively.
- Proven ability to be successful in a matrixed organization and work across a variety of leadership/management structures, internal teams (IT, Business, Finance), and partners/vendors.
The Service Line Marketing Manager holds responsibility for implementing successful service line marketing efforts to increase engagement and drive revenue. This position reports to the Assistant Director of Service Line Marketing and manages Service Line Marketing Specialists.