The SEO Manager will be responsible for leading the SEO program. The successful candidatewill work with both reporting staff and cross-functionally to develop and execute the strategic plan. The ideal candidate will be someone who has managed medium to large Search Marketing programs, preferably for an e-commerce business. This individual should be well-versed with Technical Website Audit, Analytics Benchmark, Content Marketing, and both On-site and Off-site Optimization techniques. This role will require the candidate to work with cross-functional teams such as IT, Creative, Marketing, Website Experience, and beyond to instill SEO best practices.
The successful candidate will contribute to the growth of our Natural Search traffic and revenue. In addition, this role will serve as the SEO Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the team and is expected to stay abreast the rapidly changing Search Engine Marketing landscape.
Research, identify, and execute on SEO techniques to grow Natural Search Traffic and Revenue.
- Devise end-to-end SEO plan; goals, objectives, strategies and tactical roadmap; to grow the Natural Search Channel (traffic and revenue).
- Manage SEO operations; execute and oversee implementation of SEO plan, analytics and reporting.
- Work in concert with paid search to ensure programs are synergistic and complimentary – i.e., holistic overall search program.
- Perform Keyword Research; identify and execute on keyword opportunities to gain/maintain SERP dominance.
- Perform technical competitive analysis to identify opportunities to gain SEO architectural upper-hands.
- Devise a Content Strategy to grow Natural Search Traffic.
- Stay Abreast Search Marketing landscape. Become the Subject Matter Expert on Search Engine algorithm changes, techniques to capitalize on technical opportunities, and communicate it to the team to execute on.
- At least 5years of experience with Website Analytics such as Omniture or similar tools, Enterprise SEO Analytics such as SEOClarity, BrightEdge or similar platforms, and keyword research tools such as Google Adwords Keyword Tool, SEMRush, etc.
- Working knowledge of Google Search Console (Webmaster Tool).
- Working knowledge of paid search marketing, including experience/best practices coordinating organic and paid strategies.
- A strong passion for SEO and Online Marketing.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (or related data crunching tools) required with skills in pivot tables and formulas.
- Proficiency in Access (or related experience) with knowledge of joining tables, running queries and data deduplication.
- Ability to articulate complex technical concepts to Business stakeholders.
- Able to collaborate with others and work against shifting priorities.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize tasks efficiently.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Mathematics, or related fields.
- 5+ years of professional experience as an SEO Manager/Specialist, Analyst, Developer, or equivalent fields.
- Experienced in Mobile versus Desktop SEO.
- Some E-commerceexperience preferred, but not required.
More information about the job
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Who does this position report to?
Executive Director, Marketing
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
SEO Analytics Strong knowledge of online marketing Be able to work cross functionally
Does this sound like you? If so, then now is your time!