The Manager/Senior Manager, Salesforce Automation, Customer Relationship Management (SFA/CRM) leads all SFA/CRM related operations, including managing, maintaining and performing hands on development work for our Salesforce.com and Veeva platforms. This role serves as a point of coordination between the various business units who utilize the platforms, as well as the other teams within Global Data Operations. Provides strategic vision as to CRM operations ensuring we are prepared to meet the needs of the business.
- Leads and performs Salesforce.com and Veeva administration, development, maintenance, user support, account management, training and related data integrations.
- Coordinates with key customer groups and decision support analytics counterpart.
- Performs or manages vendors related to new development requests as needed while coordinating effectively with related stakeholders.
- Ensures all best practices related to system management and infrastructure are practiced.
- Ensures that the correct fields and data flows are presented in a compliant way.
- Provides strategic vision and oversight to the CRM function while mentoring and collaborating with team members.
For this role you will need
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Management, Engineering, or related discipline
- Manager Level – 8 years’ hands on developer or related experience, at least 4 years of Salesforce.com or Veeva platform management experience
- Senior Manager Level – 10 years’ hands on developer or related experience, at least 5 years of Salesforce.com or Veeva platform management experience
- Salesforce.com development experience (flows, triggers, process builders, etc.)
- Veeva Administrator Training
- Salesforce.com Administrator Training
- Veeva development experience (Vault, CLM, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of relational data/MS SQL
- Knowledge of data integrations (including SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Experience related to reporting automation
- Additional API/integration skills