$100K — $150K *
The Manager/Senior Manager of Recruiting’s primary job responsibilities will include:
• Contribute to overall organizational success by working closely with executives and department heads to develop and execute the talent acquisition strategy
• Lead and mentor the recruiting team for optimal success, job satisfaction, and fun!
• Assist the team to attract and source top quality candidates while ensuring candidates are good long-term fits for the organization and the work culture
• Develop and build the recruitment brand including company presence on professional and social media sites including glassdoor.com, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Evaluate and refine processes and workflows for increased team efficiency and productivity
• Develop and execute the recruiting event calendar including Meetups, speaker opportunities, hack-a-thons, and other events utilizing our unique office spaces and demo properties
• Develop and extend innovative hiring channels that meet the needs of the organization including military/vet hiring, apprenticeship program, and other targeted initiatives
• Work with subject matter experts across the company to build talent profiles, talent pipelines
• Develop and deploy evaluation tools and methodology and determine efficacy
• Evaluate analytical and technical skills for positions in software development, device engineering, quality engineering, product management, Management Leadership Program, system engineering, information systems, etc.
• Design and deliver management reports and management metrics in coordination with Human Resources that will be used to guide the recruiting team’s activity toward meeting departmental and overall company goals.
• 5+ years recruiting/HR experience; experience in technology and/or SaaS environments is preferred
• 2+ years’ experience leading a team
• High degree of flexibility and desire to partner with HR in a highly integrated TA delivery model
• Exceptional ability to interface with internal clients including executives and highly technical individuals as well as candidates and partners
• Strong professional network in the DC/Northern VA market and active involvement in the local recruiting and technology conversations
• Demonstrated experience, interest, and success in social media networking tools
• Experience with a wide variety of sourcing tactics and building and running recruiting programs/campaigns
• Experience with progressive interview and evaluation tactics
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in order to attract and retain talent
• Charismatic, dynamic personality, high energy and a team oriented mentor and leader
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced highly collaborative environment
• Experience maintaining Applicant Tracking Systems; experience in Greenhouse or Workday a big plus
• AIRS, PHR or SPHR certification a plus
• Bachelor’s degree
Valid through: 8/13/2020