- In-depth knowledge of COSO Internal Control Framework and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Previous internal controls documentation and testing experience.
- Experience with cross-functional project management.
- Prior experience functioning as a SOX Project lead with teams of 2-5 individuals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; takes ownership.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to detail a must.
- Excellent communication skills in a very hands-on environment.
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
- Must be willing to travel to client work sites.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field and five years of relevant experience.
Prior experience at a Big 4 public accounting firm and/or SOX-compliant company, and CPA preferred.
Work Site Location: Mountain View, CA.