Job Description Summary:
The Corporate Finance group is seeking a Manager/Senior Manager at our Headquarters location to lead the Corporate Finance Consolidations function. They will own the quarterly consolidated forecasting and management variance reporting processes. Additionally, they are a key person for the preparation of the press release and Board of Directors materials, and supervise a couple of analysts on the team.Job Description:
Responsibilities and Duties include but not limited to:
- Responsibilities and Duties include but not limited to:
- Supervise and develop analysts on the team
- Consolidate quarterly P&L and balance sheet forecasts for the entire company.
- Work closely with accounting to ensure accurate and timely quarterly close.
- Analyze and present consolidated reporting, forecasts and variances to the CEO, CFO, and other leaders
- Key member as we prepare for the quarterly press release and Board of Directors’ meeting cycles.
- Own the forecasts for bonus, stock-based compensation, fringe, and capex
- Other projects, analysis and modeling as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. Master’s degree preferred.
- At least five years of experience in a fast-paced, corporate finance environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to work closely with people at all levels of the organization
- Attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP/BPC strongly preferred
- Prior supervisory experience