The Global Business Services (GBS) Capabilities team is responsible for identifying and delivering results on high impact projects and initiatives across GBS to drive efficiency and effectiveness. We are looking for a collaborative self-starter who is passionate about solving business problems and establishing effective collaborative process to drive organisational efficiencies. This position will drive GBS Data Strategy and Governance to enable rapid execution of business use-cases.
- Understand and document current state of GBS Data landscape
- Develop and drive POA data management strategy, framework and roadmap to support GBS and Enterprise objectives in collaboration with GBS and Technology partners
- Participate in design and solution management of capabilities and features for an effective data management
- Partner with GBS colleagues to generate healthy data demand to solve data needs and problems
- Evaluate processes or reports executing on manual or adhoc data sources and determine opportunities for automations
- Collaborate effectively and build relationships with Product Development, Platform and Engineering Teams, to identify and manage dependencies and to solve problems creatively
- You are solution-oriented, results-driven, and show up with passion and enthusiasm
- You have excellent business and technical acumen with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire to drive disciplined collaboration and alignment
- You are curious with an Enterprise mindset – you connect the dots, you ask impactful questions
- You are a self-starter, organized, appreciate the details, and accountable.
- You have an established background in Data Analytics, Data Management and/or Data Product Development
- You embody a strong demonstration of Scaled Agile principles and have 4+ years of experience in Data Analytics, Data Management and/or Data Products Development