- Conduct market analysis and research to support compensation decisions and program recommendations to ensure competitive position (internal/external) for pay, pay for performance and retention.
- Participation in annual salary surveys, in US and Europe.
- As part of an enterprise wide project, collaborate with Human Resources globally, external consultants, and business leaders in the review and development of a global job leveling structure.
- Perform analysis on effectiveness and competitiveness of existing compensation
- programs and model potential impact of requested alternatives.
- Participate in annual compensation planning analysis, and reporting within the Workday Advanced Compensation module.
- Perform as an internal consultant with BeiGene's business areas and advise on various compensation issues, such as job evaluation, FLSA exemption reviews, compensation analyses, total compensation review and related issues.
- This role will also represent a point-of-view in key corporate compensation initiatives that
- are aligned with BeiGene's compensation philosophy and business strategic goals.
- Participation in team building and reviewing sales compensation plan/s.
- Responsible for market analysis, grading/leveling and classification of all new and modified roles in the Americas and EMEA.
- Prepare reports and perform extensive analysis of compensation data
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of directly related experience
- At present, this role is not anticipated to manage others.
- Strong Excel skills; Workday experience a plus.
- Experience with, or exposure to, Sales compensation plans; Experience in global projects, including global leveling architecture.