PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
PACCAR’s Information Technology Division (ITD), located in Renton, WA utilizes cutting-edge technology to provide systems development, consulting, voice and data communications services to the entire Corporation, which has high visibility in the technology sector.
The Security Operations Manager must be a highly motivated, results-oriented professional who will be responsible for managing security operations for PACCAR. This role will manage the teams responsible for Microsoft Directory services in the cloud and on premise, internal networksecurity, perimeter security and the associated tools. Responsible for managing the work load and priorities of the teams, helping establish strategy, providing direction and managing to a budget. Developing, tracking and successfully delivering projects. Reports to the Manager of Global Security Operations, Disaster Recovery and Facilities.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Manage IT resources, both financial and personnel, to best achieve the company’s information security needs and objectives.
- Supervise and manage Security Operations team in North America
- Negotiates contracts and agreements (pricing, SLA’s, SOW’s, etc.)
- Provide oversight for the engineering, architecting, and provisioning of Internal and Perimeter Security services.
- Transforms business requirements into system specifications.
- Sever as the liaison between the Security Operations team and the business to represent security concerns
- Manage and track project delivery from design to deployment
- Provides analysis and consulting on:
- Standards and Policies
- Application of Group Policies (GPO’s)
- Network Solutions & Security
- Cloud Security
- Data Security and Access Controls
- Provides professional presentation of metrics and reporting.
- 3+ years of management experience required.
- 3+ years Tier 3 work experience in information technology strongly desired.
- Strong Leadership skills and critical problem solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership with the ability to function independently and set direction for PACCAR, implementing solutions that resolve business issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical and negotiating skills.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in security information analysis and understanding of securitytechnologies.
- ITIL Principles (Service Fulfillment, Change, Problem, and Incident Management, etc.)
- Experience working with Agile methodology a plus.
- Experience securing public cloud platforms
- Demonstrated experience leading large projects.
- Intermediate knowledge in the followingtechnologies:
- Microsoft Active Directory Services (On Premise and Cloud Based)
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Single Sign On
- TCP/IP Based Networking Principles.
- Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Firewalls and Perimeter Security.
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS).
- Security Information and Events Management Systems (SIEM).
- Threat hunting
- Incident management
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, take initiative, manage time and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- 4 years Bachelor’s Degree required
- Masters or MBA a plus
- Security related industry certifications such as CISSP, CompTIA Security+ or MCSA preferred
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.