Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, SecurityArchitecture to join our KPMG Technology organization.
- Define information security controls and patterns that support risk assessments and support the development of secure architectures
- Provide technical security expertise to KPMG teams' solutions including communicating security architectural decisions, benefits, and risks
- Collaborate with technologyarchitecture teams by performing security analysis of proposed architectures, providing risk assessment feedback, including security requirements
- Provide security consulting services internally to the organization by giving security guidance and functioning as an information security subject matter professional
- Draft information security standards and baselines
- Interact with project teams to provide advice on security and assist with compensating control alternatives where security requirements cannot be met
- Minimum five years of progressive securityarchitectureexperience; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; preferred certifications in CISSP, (ISC) 2 CCSP, CSA CCSK, and MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Technical experience with one or more of the following areas: identity management, Active Directory, Intrusion Detection/Prevention and NGFW (Sourcefire, Palo Alto), endpoint protection (Symantec, Bit 9), cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS), web application firewalls (Imperva)
- Experiencedesigning and implementing secure architecture and reference architectures: from business requirements gathering to technology rollout oversight, including capacity management, definition of scoring methodologies for technology selection, integration of multiple tools and reporting functionalities, technical documentation
Requisition #: 36095