Tracking Code 179379-846Job Description
Assist the Director of SEC Reporting and Consolidations with SEC reporting and the worldwide financial statement consolidation. Administer the Hyperion Financial Manager (HFM) consolidation application. Perform accounting research and provide technical accounting expertise to finance and non-finance management worldwide, as appropriate. Maintain a continuous improvement mindset and seek opportunities to streamline the reporting and consolidations processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the global financial close process and manage one direct report.
- Review and approve consolidation entries for enterprise consolidation.
- Review worldwide financial statements ensuring data accuracy, consistency and integrity.
- Manage the external financial reporting process and other regulatory reporting (10Qs, 10Ks, other SEC filings, government reporting, and etc.).
- Analyze and review monthly, quarterly, and annual schedules submitted by the business units.
- Develop and perform controls over financial reporting and maintain an effective control environment.
- Seek opportunities to optimize Workiva (Wdesk) application beyond SEC reporting functionality.
- Prepare financial statement analytic packages.
- Perform accounting research and support accounting policy development, as needed.
- Perform the HFM and FDMEE administrator roles.
- Perform special projects as needed.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge and research skills.
- Must be a team player with well-developed interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of HFM and FDMEE.
- Efficient with Microsoft tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 7+ years accounting experience (combination of public and industry preferred), including experience in consolidations and SEC reporting.
- Experience with SAP, HFM, Workiva (Wdesk) web filing.
- CPA (preferred)
- XBRL a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.