Req ID #: 36862
For nearly 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work e perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
We are seeking an experienced Manager, Sample Management for our Discovery site located in Worcester.
Responsible for managing the staff and for technical and operational performance of the Sample Management department. Oversee administrative tasks and coordinate activities between the Sample Management department and other groups within and external to the department.
The following are minimum requirements related to the Manager, Sample Management position.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in a biological science or related field.
- Experience: 5 years of laboratory experience. Management/supervisory experiencerequired
- Experience with Watson LIMS Sample Handling software highly desirable.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Other: Advanced knowledge of GLP and non-GLP compliance guidelines and regulations.