Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. is searching for a Senior SalesforceSystems Analyst who will be responsible for helping to build, optimize, drive enhancements and maintain mission critical applications. These applications will allow our business partners to create Sales and Customer Service capabilities through Salesforce CRM Integration. This individual, working under minimal general supervision as an individual contributor, will be expected to partner with others in designing and estimating development efforts based on high level requirements; to evaluate functional and technical problems; and work effectively with business and technical subject matter experts, other systems analysts, developers, quality assurance analysts and third party vendors ensuring that deliverables are met.
The senior Systems Analyst will have the following duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Takes ownership of escalations and perform trouble shooting, analysis, research and resolution using advanced query and programming skills.
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Candidates must have hands on experience with Salesforce in administrator and configuration roles and will be acting as a subject-matter expert
- Must have ability to deliver capabilities in a recurring release cadence and with cross team collaborative approach by working closely with IT team of peers and business stakeholders to deliver capabilities in sprints using DevOps Methodologies.
- Must have skills to identify business issues; analyze, and translate business needs into functional specifications;
- Must have strong data management and data analysis skills to effectively serve as subject matter expert and enable our team to effectively provide compelling user experiences based on high-quality integrated data.
- Supports daily operations interfacing with business leaders
- Implement release management to deploy reconfigurations
- Salesforce CRM experience in addition to SQL, data modeling and data management skills is a plus
Education: Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or Information Systems
Or equivalent combination of education and experiencedesired.
Experience: The ideal candidate will 4+ years ofexperience in implementing, operating, maintaining or using systems in an enterprise setting along with experience working on full lifecycle development projects to demonstrate an understanding of business and technical needs etc.
- Experience partnering across multiple business, servicing and product teams.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak effectively to senior leadership and internal / external stakeholders.
- Experience working in an agile / scrum development environment.
- Demonstrated ability to digest large amounts of complex data from multiple sources simultaneously and quickly identify key metrics, drivers and impacts to customers.
- Ability to perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented.
- Strong project management software skills, e.g. Smartsheet.
- Strategic thinker with entrepreneurial drive and passion
- A team leader strong employee/project managementexperience, able to lead by example
- Positive attitude, hard worker, motivated self-starter, excellent interpersonal skills, creative, pro-active, well organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledgeable in Salesforce, Marketing cloud & Pardot… etc
- 3+ years industry experience using Salesforce with hands on administrative, configuration and process management.
- 3 years’ experience in implementing, operating, maintaining or using systems in an enterprise setting.
- Experience working on full lifecycle new development projects (products that are being developed from scratch) to demonstrate an understanding of business and technical needs, and roles
- SQL, data modeling and data management skills in moving data back and forth between Salesforce and SQL Data bases.