We are seeking a Salesforce Operations Manager to work closely and collaboratively with the customer service teams to manage the local implementation of Salesforce and run reporting and analysis. You will work alongside customer service leadership to understand business requirements and provide insight into CRM solutions.
- Provide regular and ad-hocreporting as required to support the operational excellence of the Customer Service organization.
- Oversee the support backlog within the platform and prioritize, resolve and escalate as appropriate.
- Oversee operational tickets and help triage high priority items as necessary.
- Understand the Premium Services & Web for Brand Networks customer service operations and advise leadership of opportunities to leverage process improvements to support strategic goals.
- Assist Product and Technology in the design, development, and implementation of scalable, innovative solutions leveraging the platform.
- Assist Product and Technology in the design of seamless integration among back-office applications.
- Work with Program Management teams to communicate system changes and coordinate company wide-tests and initiatives.
- Work with training staff to establish and maintain platform knowledge and adoption for all levels of the organization.
- Assist with data loading and clean-up efforts as needed.
- 3+ year of management experience leading technical or professional employees.
- At least 4 years of hands-on Salesforce CRM experience.
- At least 3 years of Salesforce Sales Operations Analyst experience.
- Experience with Salesforce.com components.
- Excellent project management skills and analytical skills with strong bias-to-action.
- Proven experience working with and leading senior technical contributors.
- Proven experience working with all levels including sales management, service management, and senior executives.
- Proven experience working with all levels including sales management, service management, and senior executives, and provide key insights from the data to improve overall customer service effectiveness and efficiency.