Responsible for the initial and ongoing training and development of all ZOLL representatives who sell into the hospital market.
- Train and develop ZOLL hospital sales representatives, including: new hires, tenured sales reps, as well as those from recent acquisitions and staff from the Sales Development Team.
- Educate salespersons on all hospital products and associated accessories, including (but not limited to): professional defibrillators, automated external defibrillators (AED), automated chest compression systems, intrathoracic pressure regulation (IPR) devices, intravascular temperature management (IVTM) machines, hospital wearable defibrillators (HWD), ventilators and all future products sold into this segment.
- Design, develop and implement Hospital New Hire Training (NHT) and Advanced Training.
- Develop sales training curriculum based on a "blended learning" approach, which could include: web based e-learning, classroom, webcasts, conference calls, face-to-face, written material one-on-one coaching and/or video.
- Travel with sales reps in the field to observe and coach them for better performance. The expectation is two to three field visits with sales representatives per quarter with follow-up to regional sales manager and sales rep.
- Collaborate with internal departments such as Marketing to ensure that messaging and product training are current, and to support product launches.
- Work closely with the Group Vice President of NA Hospital Sales, as well as individual team VPs or Directors, to ensure alignment with his or her goals and objectives.
- Support, direct and train field sales trainers (FST) through: coaching and development, scheduling classroom and field-based training work and managing their supplemental compensation program.
- Support regional manager training in conjunction with the Group VP of NA Hospital Sales, or individual team leaders.
- Provide and deliver content to the Annual Sales Meeting (ASM) and regional sales meetings.
- Support strategic sales deals as requested.
- 5+ years of quantifiable sales success in the medical device industry (i.e., a track record that demonstrates credibility to trainees).
- 3+ years hospital-based clinical experience preferred.
- 3+ years of sales training experience in the medical device industry.
- Public speaking skills that will hold audience interest for as much as a full day at a time. Ability to work independently and as part of a global organization.
- Ability to integrate divergent information and develop project plans and actions.10-20% travel.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.