Provide primary support to the division's global field sales and service organization through the delivery and evaluation of training programs targeted at improving commercial employee sales performance.
Drive improved global, commercial execution through full life-cycle management of the division's commercial sales and service training strategy.
Manage training projects with internal resources and external vendors to ensure robust program development, implementation and pull-through across the global commercial organization.
Lead and/or participate on cross-functional teams.
Serve as subject matter expert (SME) on commercial business-related concerns.
Travel up to 50% of the time domestically and / or internationally by any means necessary to support the CJRs.
Other duties as assigned by management.
Follow all EHS rules and procedures for the department.
Report any EHS incidents promptly to management. attend all required training and medical surveillance.
Forward any opportunities to improve the EHS program to management.
Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the Quality System.
This position is accountable for:
1. Understanding the business environment and relating extensive knowledge of internal and external activities to market trends.
2. Interfacing with a variety of management levels on significant matters often requiring the coordination of activities across organizational units.
3. Participating in the development of others by facilitating training and providing feedback and guidance.
4. Exercising independent judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. autonomous in decision-making.
5. Planning and organizing project assignments of substantial variety and complexity. initiating and maintaining project schedules and milestones. establishing priorities of individual or project assignments. selecting methods and techniques to lead a project to completion.
6. Providing significant and positive impact to short-term, mid-range and long-term organizational goals.
7. Implementing the strategy, scope, process and programs related to commercial skill development programs.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experiencerequired.
Typically requires 8+ years of relevant work experience to sufficiently meet the duties and responsibilities of the position. Of the 8+ years of total experience, 3-5 years should be in a commercial capacity within the diagnostic industry. Candidates / incumbents should possess the following: - ability to lead and influence without authority. - ability to clearly, concisely and accurately convey communications. - ability to prioritize multiple projects and competing demands. - ability to evaluate complex processes. - ability to form and develop interpersonal, professional relationships. displays socially and professionally appropriate behavior. - ability to work independently, in groups and to effectively lead groups. - demonstrated initiative and problem-solving skills. - experience with or exposure to various types of databases and other computer software.