The Sales Training Manager will be an energetic and dynamic individual who will collaborate with the Sales Enablement Sr. Manger to build creative programs to help sales professionals at every level of experience to learn business strategy, launch new products/services, understand our customers, adopt new tools, and thrive in their roles. The Sales Training Manager should be a top-performer with a passion for making the people around them more effective, successful, and engaged.
Sales Training Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Education, or Marketing.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Sales Enablement, Sales Operations, or Sales Training role.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience creating, developing, delivering and maintaining sales enablement curriculum, training, and delivery with measurable return on investment.
- Experience coaching/developing new and tenured Sales Professionals.
- 3+ years of experience creating, managing, and reporting on training program metrics.
Sales Training Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with Sales Leadership and the Sales Enablement Sr. Manager to understand what skills, knowledge, and tools are required by our Sales force to drive increased effectiveness.
- Conduct an analysis of current skills, processes, and knowledge then work with the sales leadership team to identify strengths and areas for development.
- Constantly look for and evaluate new sales technology tools that keep our sales team successful and productive.
- Keep Sales Team informed on new training methods and techniques, as well as different delivery methods, while supporting ad-hoc sales training and special projects as needed.
- Develop and deliver compelling training programs to decrease new rep ramp time and increase productivity for new sales team members.
- Partner with Marketing & BU Product teams to create sales enablement curriculum that supports the strategic objectives of CGI.
- Ensure sales team training needs are evaluated on an ongoing basis.
- Manage the sales enablement content library and ensure all information is easy to find and readily accessible.
The Sales Training Manager role offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, and more! We're an organization who values its human capital and provides support to assist its employees succeed.
Chamberlain Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discriminations or harassment.