The Manager Sales Training is responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures. This person will be based out of Conway Park but will be required to travel overseas roughly 75% of the time.
* Development and implementation of sales curriculum and training calendar pertinent to the training of new and existing field personnel.
* Development and implementation of sales curriculum and educational materials to focus on selling skills development for new hires and existing personnel.?
* Development and implementation of Leadership development program?
* Coordinates with sales directors to properly educate sales personnel.
* Design and incorporate interactive training methods when delivering training programs.
* Identify educational or skills needs and design training programs to address those needs.
* Maintain training documents of field personnel and customers.
Four-yeardegree or equivalent experience in Biology or a Medical Related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales/clinical experience?
- Experience with sales training methods and programs
- STRONG Preference for a multilingual candidate – English plus Mandarin or Cantonese, Vietnamese, Japanese
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Awareness of trends and changes in the market, customers and technologies?
- Knowledge and experience in training?
- Ability to assess and identify individual training needs and design and implement corrective actions