At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. We're improving the world's economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
The vision of our Sales, Marketing, and Partnerships team is to drive long-term revenue with small businesses by creating meaningful and value-added engagement at every touchpoint, developing the foundation for an ongoing business relationship.
We are looking for an analytical and detail-oriented Manager to join the Sales Strategy team. This is a highly cross-functional role that requires the ability to liaise between Sales and other cross functional teams in scoping, planning and rolling out initiatives that improve the customer experience and drive the business forward.
As a Manager of Sales Strategy at OnDeck on the Revenue Operations team, you will:
- Plan and implement strategies that involve various parts of the overall sales process including: lead routing, customer outreach, application completion and decision rates, and renewal customer treatment
- Set quotas for all Sales team members from sales representative to VP level; align monthly sales quotas with originations targets of the broader business
- Conduct analyses and provide insights to help the Sales teams hit their monthly targets, such as pipeline reviews, funnel conversions, sales scorecards, etc.
- Monitor Sales funnel metrics and, when necessary, work with stakeholders to address deficiencies and implement solutions
- Be a main point of contact for day-to-day Sales operations questions and troubleshooting in areas such as Salesforce.com, customer offers, and internal/external commissions
Necessary qualifications for success:
- 3+ years of experience in a Sales, Sales Operations or Revenue Operations role
- Bachelor's degree in a Business, Finance, or other related field
- Strong business acumen and ability to solve complex problems under deadlines
- Comfortable working with large data sets and producing outputs in Excel
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders
- Proactive mindset and focus on improving the customer experience
- Experience working with sales tools such as Salesforce.com or other CRM software, lead routing, and call center software
Nice-to-haves (not required):
- Previous experience navigating and reporting in Salesforce.com
- Previously held an inside sales role
- SQL coding and knowledge of database
- People management experience