Req # : 240493BR Job Summary
Manages the development and implementation process of a company's services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects. Plans and directs schedules and may monitor budget/spending. Monitors the project from initiation through delivery. Organizes the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget constraints. Manages people who lead programs or projects involving department or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of an internal product or administrative system. Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals. Oversees plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets. Monitors the program/project from initiation through delivery, interfacing with internal customer or department personnel. Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies. Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s). Manages the activities of individual contributors or supervisors with accountability for goals, objectives, and operational policies. May participate in the development of functional strategy. Has responsibility for hiring, termination, performance, and salary decisions.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of core retail products and services, and the sales programs and tools used to support sales of products and services
- Build relationships with field sales teams, including executive management, and deliver consistent and timely information related to launches or improvements in programs or tools used to support sales of products and services
- Identify the necessary resources needed to solve for issues impacting sales & operations, including the use of independent thinking as well as survey methods for collecting feedback from the field sales teams
- Analyze sales and operational performance using basic and advanced tools; design meaningful reporting for use at the manager and executive levels of the organization - intended to drive improvements in performance
- Provide updates based on independent and project team's analysis and research of complex scenarios; including the ability to provide exceptional presentations using power point
- Responsible for development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective sales and operations processes
- Effectively manage projects and programs to mitigate the possibility of over extending budgets; help to identify methods, approaches, and tools to reduce expenditures for the channel
- Remain knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives and internal resources in order to assist the sales and operations teams in accomplishing company goals
- Bachelor's degree and eight years related work experience or twelve years related work experience post high school
- Five years project management or related process management experience
- Three years supervisory or management experience
- CAPM or similar Project Management certification
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.
Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE .