LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn’s Sales Productivity Operations team drives strategy and execution of programs to increase our sales teams’ success.
- Identify opportunities, develop strategies, and design execution of projects and programs to increase sales productivity and improve operational efficiency across LinkedIn’s four commercial lines of business (Talent Solutions, Marketing Solutions, Sales Solutions, and Learning Solutions)
- Bring clear strategic thinking and excellent problem-solving skills to a range of challenging sales questions
- Partner closely with global Senior Leadership from across all lines of business to drive adoption of Sales Productivity programs by developing an understanding of key value drivers for different stakeholders
- Communicate effectively with partners at all levels, especially senior executives
- Cultivate relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Business Product Management, Sales Readiness, Business Operations, and Sales Operations to drive strategic initiatives
- 6+ years work experience in management consulting, sales, strategy, operations, or finance
- BA/BS degree
- Natural problem-solver: comfortable with data and ambiguity; able to both delve into the details and operational tactics, and engage meaningfully on the big picture or overall strategy
- Proactive and passionate about results: independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results in challenging situations
- Highly analytical: experience decomposing and solving real world business problems, ideally building/using advanced Excel models. SQL and Tableau a plus
- Leadership: strong team leadership and project management skills and ability to mobilize teams towards a common goal
- Initiative and ownership: ability to act with limited oversight on day-to-day basis, balancing multiple priorities
- High-energy, team-first attitude: motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
- Effective communications: excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations
- Executive presence: experience working closely with senior executives to solve challenging business problems; Ability to credibly and compellingly present and debate recommendations with senior leadership
- Tech Industry or SaaS experience: Subject matter expertise in B2B sales processes and/or experience working in high-growth, performance focused environment