Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include TT Games, Rocksteady Studios, Turbine, NetherRealm Studios, Monolith Productions, WB Games Montreal and WB Games San Francisco.
Posting Job Description What part will you play?
We are currently seeking a Manager, Sales Planning & Analysis for the WB Interactive Entertainment Sales department. Responsibilities will include:
- Sales Reporting & Analysis – Full ownership of all digital and physical game sales reporting for Americas and occasional Global reporting as well as ownership of pre-order forecasting and reporting, providing in-depth new releasereporting globally, assess performance and provide meaningful insights & actionable recommendations based on observed sales activity on an ongoing basis and develop weekly level digital and physical sell-thru forecast decay models for all new release titles.
- Field Sales Support – Develop and manage account-level reporting and provide key insights/recommendations to support sales and marketing, including: account benchmarking tools & reporting, account rank & sharereporting, promotional analysis, and industry comparable analysis. Perform presentation of these materials to sales and retail accounts at key industry conferences and account meetings as requested.
- Reporting Solutions – Assist Director of Sales Planning & Analysis in management and governance of sales data, including: development of business requirements for implementing new sales reporting solutions, identifying and reporting data anomalies to technical support promptly for resolution, and communicating with internal technical teams to aid in the execution of said business requirements, including end-user data validation.
- Pricing Management – Ownership of permanent pricing methodology, including recommendations on timing and execution of price protection to enhance catalog profitability by optimally balancing sales margin and rate of sale.
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor's degree in economics, finance, accounting, business or related field.
- 5-7 years overall experience with 2+ years in similar role.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, advanced in Excel.
- Strong technical and analytical skills such as understanding fundamental concepts of sales reporting, promotion and finance analysis.
- Practical experience in designing new reports and tools to enhance business capability as well as the ability to quickly understand database systems and recommend improvements to reports, tools and planning processes.
- Excellent communication skills such as the ability to present sales analysis and make recommendations based on data.
- Interest and aptitude in interpreting the numbers in context of answering business questions.
- Flexibility to travel for business.
Bonus points for:
- MBA or advanced degree.
- Understanding of Business Objects, Tableau, Microstrategy or other reporting solutions.
- Previous work experience and/or personal interest in the video game industry.
But Wait, There's More!
- Medical, dental, vision coverage, competitive paid time off and competitive company-matching 401K plan.
- Warner Bros. Learning Network to help develop and navigate your career.
- Impact, the Warner Bros. Giving Program, which provides ways for you to support the communities in which we live and work.
- Part of the Time Warner family which includes brands like HBO, TBS, TNT and Cartoon Network.