Rokt is seeking a leader to build and lead a world-class Sales Operations team, part of the GTM organization, within Growth. The mission of this team is to increase revenue growth through effective and efficient sales processes, systems, and analytics. The right person for this role is an experienced Sales Operations leader who is able to both operate strategically at 10,000 ft and execute tactically at 10 ft. We are looking for someone who thrives when creating order from chaos and is motivated to empower the success of a sales organization.
Outcomes & responsibilities
- Sales Process & Methodology: define and implement sales methodologies, continually improve cross-functional processes, and provide data-driven recommendations to maximize sales efficiency and support outstanding execution.
- Sales Forecast: design and manage the processes to support accurate and timely sales forecasting.
- Sales Systems & Reporting: ensure the effective administration of HubSpot to support clarity and accountability of sales activity and progress.
- Sales Compensation: evaluate, recommend, and manage BD compensation plans and incentive schemes to motivate the team and align incentives with company objectives.
- Sales Enablement: Lead and support BD training and best practice knowledge sharing initiatives to accelerate and maximize the productivity of the BD team.
- Team Building: attract, hire and develop outstanding talent
Capabilities & requirements
- Be the leader across the firm for all operational functions of HubSpot.
- Ensure that Hubspot sales CRM data is collected accurately and efficiently.
- Provide timely and accurate HubSpot reporting to the Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Develop insightful HubSpot Dashboards and reports using outstanding analytics and reporting skills.
- Handle data in HubSpot Dashboards by developing reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity and execute data migration/cleansing projects.
- Build custom workflows for Automation.
- 7+ years of sales/revenue operations experience, preferably within high-growth technology or SaaS environments
- Previous accountability for implementing a new sales forecasting process
- Strong experience designing and managing enterprise technology sales compensation frameworks
- Advanced knowledge of CRM management required; preferred HubSpot experience
- Ability to drive significant change initiatives across functions and geographies
- Ability to clearly define the ambiguous requirements of sales leaders and execute on business needs
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing priorities
- Adaptable for the quickly changing landscape of startup environment