Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world's marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
As Criteo's Retail Media business scales ever faster, the Sales Operations and strategy team is strongly engaged to drive the key processes of the Sales organization by translating strategical needs of the business into operational actions. The team's mission is to provide commercial teams with optimal conditions to maximize revenue and operational efficiency through measurement, processes and tools. In this role you will report to the Head of Sales Operations for Retail Media globally and will have exposure to senior leadership at Criteo.
This role offers a unique opportunity to expand your business acumen and professional experience in the dynamic environment of a global tech company. The role will be based out of New York, the second most important tech hub and one of the world's best cities.
What You Will Do!
- Build strong relationships with the regional commercial leadership team to become a true strategy business partner
- Secure daily sales and commercial execution through definition, operation and monitoring of relevant KPIs for the sales and technical teams
- Turn data into insights to support existing and new business growth initiatives by performing advanced analyses in tight deadlines
- Manage and drive the quarterly Business Planning processes and compensation strategy design and execution
- Lead projects to execute operational improvements based on review of current processes and data analysis
- Design and build data models, tools and systems that will enable to improve the sales processes and operations and foster operational efficiency
Who you are!
- +5 years of experience within Sales Operations, FP&A, Management Consulting, Investment Banking, Audit or Consulting firm
- A solid understanding of Sales Strategy and Operations ideally with previous experience in advertising technology or enterprise software
- Bachelor's or Master degree or equivalent with major in Business, Finance or equivalent practical experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Enjoys challenges and thrives in a fast changing and demanding environment
- Quick learner, pro-active and well-organized
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in front of a senior audience
- Strong Excel skills and experience in Salesforce and Anaplan
- Knowledge of data analysis tools such as PowerBI or SQL is a plus