The Sales Manager is responsible for generating Premium Seat revenue which may include box suites, season tickets, PSLs, some hospitality events and other revenue-generating programs as added to portfolio of menu items to sell. Packages and inventory will be specific to assigned venue(s).
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining positive relationships with existing customers and annually renewing FS contracts.
- Actively prospect to new customers via cold-calling, incoming venue inquiries, prospecting email campaigns, direct marketing campaigns, etc.
- Participates in the development of and supports the execution of the Business Plan for the Premium Seat Program including: pricing, advertising/marketing, expense tracking, inventory management, renewal strategy etc.
- Develop and maintain client relationships and on site operations in keeping with the standards of a VIP Experience.
- Act as venue liaison with local Convention and Visitor’s Bureau, Chambers of Commerce, Meeting Planners Associations, and similar type organizations, as assigned.
- Attend networking or othersales-minded events in the local community.
- Overall management and quality control of PSS inventory and VIP Club operation in conjunction with General Management
- Manage strategy to achieve budget goals as well as operating expense budgets and adhere to budget parameters.
- Responsible for client entertainment at events at your assigned venue(s).
- Assist in negotiation with internal and external vendors pertaining to the premium Seat Program along with the General Manager.
- Manage ticket distribution to clients.
- Facilitate regular email communication, show announcements, etc. to client base.
- Work directly with local marketing, Sponsorship and otherinternal department contacts as necessary.
- Secure promotional and advertising materials for department including: brochures, website information page, e-cards, etc.
- Implement marketing campaigns for PSS.
- Required use of Salesforce – CRM system for recording all sales – and Exact Target – email marketing tool.
- Use of other tools and systems on an as needed basis.
- Ultimately responsible for collection of accounts receivable for accounts.
- Respond to time-sensitive tasks and information requests.
- Report directly to Premium Seats Sales Director with dotted line to the Regional Vice President.
- Supervise and delegate tasks to Sales Coordinator (if applicable).
- Bachelor’s Degree in General Business categories, Communications, or like field.
- Three years direct business to business sales or related industry experience, preferably in sponsorship, media, sports marketing, hospitality and/or ticket sales.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, ACT, PowerPoint, Salesforce, Exact Target etc preferred.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.