Come join the Sales Learning and Performance team in Tucson, AZ. The Sales Learning & Performance (SL&P) team is a shared-services group function responsible for enabling Intuit’s sales talent and our strategic partners across the globe to do the best work of their lives. SL&P is responsible for all sales learning & development, onboarding, continual learning and sales performance consulting at Intuit.
SL&P is a strategic business partner to all Intuit geographies and BUs where sales is delivered to our customers, including key locations in the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and Brazil. As the Intuit business grows and expands globally, SL&P works in conjunction with the sales business units to onboard, develop and enable sales contributors, teams and leaders not only to achieve their sales quotas and plans, but exceed them.
The Manager for Sales Learning Specialist role is an essential leadership position for the SL&P team. The Manager for Learning Specialist is responsible for leading the Learning Specialist team.
The Sales Enablement Learning Specialist is an essential contributor to the team. Learning Specialists work in conjunction with other parts of the team including Learning Experience Design and Sales Enablement Performance Specialists. Together, SL&P acts as one team, with distinct roles and responsibilities, coming together to execute a shared services delivery support model.
The Manager for Sales Learning Specialist is a leader, thought leader and change agent working collaboratively with other SL&P leaders and stakeholders across the company to advance sales enablement successes across the business.
Responsibilities of the Manager for Sales Learning Specialist include the following:
- Manages Sales Learning Specialists, both in same and remote locations in multiple countries.
- Contributes to and executes on one- and three-year strategic plans.
- Responsible for the implementation of all processes, workflows, templates, evaluation, etc. required to support training and performance programs; evaluates effectiveness and leads efforts to improve.
- Drives review, prioritization and resourcing of training initiatives; will design, develop and facilitate courses from time to time.
- Participates on project teams that drive results across multiple business units.
- Responsible for building strong partnerships with business leaders, human resources and talent acquisition to implement training initiatives that support organizational strategies.
- Responsible for third party contracts and relationships in circumstances when contractors are used to assist in the delivery of training.
- Creates and evaluates the effectiveness of delivery and holds team accountable to internal team processes, metrics, and overall expectations in line with achieving business priorities.
- Encourages and ensures balance of smart-risk taking versus maintaining status quo while ensuring that all changes are aligned and integrated into overall business plans.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with business partners, solving for short and long-term objectives.
- Creates and maintains an environment that encourages constructive debate, sharing of information and a growth mindset.
- Develops and maintains a team culture that encourages personal development and accountability; provides support without removing responsibility.
- 30% of this role involves oversight, observation and development of team.
- 30% of this role involves strategic partnering with business leaders and other support partners.
- 20% of this role involves special projects that deliver measurable performance improvement outcomes (KPIs).
- 20% of this role involves monitoring data and performance metrics.
- Travel could be up to 30% of your time.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Minimum 3 years successful people management in a learning organization.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and impact people at multiple organizational levels.
- Strong assessment, prioritizing and consulting skills - key stakeholder analysis and ability to set and manage expectations.
- Advanced communication skills, including skills to open, narrow and close large group discussions, manage dialogue between senior leaders and participants.
- Experience in identifying and managing complex group dynamics and reacting real time to changes in content and/or process, including assisting others through change.
- Ability to think strategically in a complex environment.
- Strong project management experience (i.e. planning, organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple projects/tasks) exhibiting solid end-to-end thinking.
- Strong written and oral communication and listening skills.
- Strong experience in rapid experimentation to understand customer needs, test and measure results.
- Demonstrated capabilities to manage change in an agile environment.