- Act as a key enabler of Commercial Dashboards.
- Responsible for setting global guidelines, policy and standards as it relates to Sales analytics definition/ design/maintenance and reporting.
- Define and own governance model for all global Sales Analytics
- Manage processes that drive sales insights for the Global Sales Operations (GSO), Sales Insights group, in support of regional Sales and Sales Operations.
- Develop global process standards and propose areas of consistency and the needs for regional divergence.
- Define new processes/tools to improve forecast accuracy for Sales planning.
- Provide solutions to GSO and Sales business leaders in a fast paced, growing and evolving business environment.
- Synthesize large amounts of data and generate deep insights with concise, actionable messaging and reporting. Conduct detailed Root Cause Analysis and identify actionable steps.
- Communicate key findings and sales insights to management.
- Ensure accuracy of GSO owned dashboards, including defining test approaches, execution of detailed testing and confirmation of findings with various functions.
- Collaborate with regional sales ops, Incentive planning, Sales, and GIS teams to define new metrics and launch scalable and automated dashboards.
- Identify user and analytical requirements and assist in the preparation of Business Requirement documents and design of business solutions.
- Determine, design and advocate for software tools or modifications to improve efficiencies.
- Manage and coach sales analysts. Effectively guide and delegate tasks.
- Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
- Strong analytical background and with attention to detail. Strong cross-team collaboration skills.
- Excellent presenter, including data visualization techniques.
- Experience with developing and modifying sales operations processes and/or forecasting.
- Ability to effectively lead, plan and execute on plans for process improvement.
- Experience collecting user requirements and articulating them to technical counterparts.
- Ability to evaluate solutions from both a near term and long term perspective.
- Experience managing a team of analysts and working in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience in a variety of visualization methods.
- Strong hands-on experience with SFDC, SAP, Apttus, etc.
- Expert user of reporting tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required; must be comfortable working with and analyzing large data files.
- Knowledge of SQL or ETL a plus
All listed requirements are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Economics or applicable field or equivalent.
- MBA preferred.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification preferred.
- Managers at this level may become involved in day-to-day activities where their acquired expertise and knowledge provide focus to subordinates.
- Uses interpersonal skills to influence partner functions, suppliers and other comparable level managers.
- Typically has 7+ years of direct work experience, with 1-3 years of Management experience