About the role
This role is responsible for the overall sales performance of a team of 10 -15 Sales Executives.
- Align with and be an example of Zillow Group’s Core Values and the Zillow Group Way culture.
- Exhibit the core tenets of being an effective leader.
- Provide premier mentoring and development to your direct reports.
- Manage day to day performance of all sales team members.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure.
- Recruit and retain high-performing sales professionals.
- Collaborate with training organization to ensure proper onboarding and ongoing training exercises are implemented and skill sets are adopted.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
- Train and ensure adherence to sales process.
- Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
- Schedule and lead daily, weekly, and monthly team meetings.
- Schedule and execute weekly 1 on 1’s with all sales team members.
- Be an authority in all Zillow Group products and services.
- Become an authority in the competitive landscape of real estate marketing.
- Localize your knowledge of real estate trends, market conditions, and advertising tendencies.
- Become an authority in the local real estate landscape as it pertains to top real estate professionals, teams, brokers, and brokerage houses
- Partner with billing, client experience, marketing, pricing, and ad ops teams to cultivate client acquisition
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports.
Who you are
- Over 3 years experience in sales management
- Strong working knowledge of CRM Software – Preferably Salesforce
- Shown ability to meet company revenue goals
- Preferred ability to meet company “stretch” goals
- Experience acquiring subscription based accounts
- Sales background specific to b2b products and services
- Preferred experience in Real Estate Advertising, Online Media, or Software Sales
- Preferred experience leading both inside and outside sales team