As a Manager Sales Enablement, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Leads and manages Sales Enablement staff members
- Presents training content to large and small audiences.
- Creates and curates sales role-based training.
- Tracks and measures sales certification programs for all levels and roles within the sales organization.
- Scopes projects and submits accurate information for project tracking.
- Develops and provides online content for product and sales training, staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as ADDIE, distance and e-learning, in-class demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Develops unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, and develop creative ways to solve problems.
- Develops and tracks testing and evaluation procedures.
- Develops and organizes training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Updates and revises course content and teaching methodology in order to maintain relevancy.
- Maintains familiarity with current texts, materials, teaching aids and techniques relative to courses within the discipline and recommends their adoption when appropriate.
- Actively seeks ways to improve content.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related field or equivalent work experiencerequired.
- 7+ years experience in sales or sales training
- 3+ years experience leading a high performing team
- Proven track record of successful relationship management.
- Demonstrated understanding of sales models and training methodologies.
- Experience in delivering live and/or eLearning training.
- Previous experience in call center or telecom industries.
- Familiarity with basic telecom connectivity concepts.