The Manager Sales Enablement is the leader of the Sales Enablement team within Sales Operations. This position is responsible for the day-to-day operations of sales enablement as assigned by the Sr. Director of Sales Operations. He or she develops and delivers training to all roles within the direct sales organization and delegates training responsibilities to his/her team as appropriate. He or she allocates resources and time to meet project deadlines and fulfill service-level agreements with internal customers. This position establishes operational targets and aligns them with the programs and tactics defined by the Sr. Director of Sales Operations (e.g. project milestones, content usage rates, rep certification rates).
As a Manager Sales Enablement, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Leads and manages Sales Enablement staff members
- Presents training content to large and small audiences.
- Creates and curates sales role-based training.
- Tracks and measures sales certification programs for all levels and roles within the sales organization.
- Scopes projects and submits accurate information for project tracking.
- Develops and provides online content for product and sales training, staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as ADDIE, distance and e-learning, in-class demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Develops unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, and develop creative ways to solve problems.
- Develops and tracks testing and evaluation procedures.
- Develops and organizes training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Updates and revises course content and teaching methodology in order to maintain relevancy.
- Maintains familiarity with current texts, materials, teaching aids and techniques relative to courses within the discipline and recommends their adoption when appropriate.
- Actively seeks ways to improve content.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 7+ years experience in sales or sales training
- 3+ years experience leading a high performing team
- Proven track record of successful relationship management.
- Demonstrated understanding of sales models and training methodologies.
- Experience in delivering live and/or eLearning training.
- Previous experience in call center or telecom industries.
- Familiarity with basic telecom connectivity concepts.