Manager, Sales Development
Less than 5 years experience • Online Advertising & Marketing Services
Lithium is the leader in Digital Customer Experience and our engagement platform helps brands connect customers, content and conversations at the right digital moment. Our Marketing & Sales Teams are at the forefront of the company working with 400+ of the world's biggest and most innovative brands. This position can be based out of our headquarters in San Francisco, CA or our Austin, TX office.
This is both a strategic and hands-on tactical role. At Lithium, the Sales Development team helps fuel our Sales organization and plays a critical role at the top of the sales funnel. The SDR team directly helps to grow our business by reaching the right people at the right companies at the right time and then setting up these valuable opportunities for Account Executives to close. To achieve this, you will be a key partner to the field sales, digital demand generation and field marketing leaders. This position is a tremendous opportunity to make a huge, direct impact on the success of Lithium’s aggressive growth objectives.
This role is also a stepping stone for anyone looking to develop into a bigger sales and sales leadership role. The SDR team is the pivotal point for bringing marketing strategy and company vision, together with sales goals and field enablement. This is a critical role in determining the future success of Lithium.
You will have all the responsibility you can handle as you develop this team while establishing a scalable process to drive company growth. You are the right candidate if you have an in-depth understanding of outbound sales prospecting across the Enterprise segment, a relentless focus on improving the process of prospecting & lead generation, and a passion for coaching and developing others.
- Execute the Lead Generation and Pipeline Yield vision and strategy.
- Plan and execute lead generation activities including qualifying inbound leads from marketing-driven campaigns and through Lithium’s website
- Coach and enable the SDR team to generate outbound opportunities using challenger sale methodology and best practices focused on target accounts.
- Report on pipeline metrics such as qualified sales opportunities as well as pipeline and bookings contribution.
- Collaborate with demand generation to strategize on effective door-opener campaigns
- Collaborate with field marketing to ensure the team is maximizing marketing programs, content and events that help them generate qualified sales opportunities.
- Partner with regional sales leaders to ensure there is a consistent process and criteria for opportunity hand-offs between SDRs and Account Executives
- Monitor and report on quota attainment in a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- 3-5 years of experience in managing a team of SDRs or contributing significant growth in a SDR function
- Proven track record of successfully building and guiding sales development/lead generation business development teams to over achieve lead quotas.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; ability to work well as an individual and within a team.
- Limitless energy and work ethic to enthusiastically tackle and achieve significant growth goals and objectives in this growing market.
- Metrics driven and able to have data-driven and inspiring conversations about progress of their team.