We are seeking a talented Sales Desk Manager to join the Life Insurance Division in Omaha, NE. The Life Insurance Division works with financial and insurance professionals to give families and businesses the life insurance coverage needed to help meet important financial protection, wealth accumulation, and wealth preservation goals.
- Manages a team of Internal Wholesalers on the Sales Desk supporting the Regional Life Office (RLO) Distribution Channel.
- Manages and oversees marketing activity to achieve or exceed production measures for the RLO Distribution Channel.
- Builds and maintains relationships with Wholesalers, Producers, and other customers.
- Develops and implements new sales and marketing strategies for the RLO Distribution Channel in conjunction withNational Sales Manager(s) and Home Office Management.
- Seeks customer feedback across all areas of operations to ensure efficiency and effectiveness through process measurements and improvements, problem resolution, training, communication, etc.
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
- Strong knowledge of life insurance products and the industry gained through 5+ years experience in the industry or through a combination of experience and coursework.
- Proven leadership ability and sales management skills with successes in influencing others to act in improved capacities.
- Proven recruiting success for sales talent.
- Proven interpersonal and motivational skills with the ability to work with customers and foster business relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Project management skills helpful.
- Proficient in the use of personal computers, specialized software, and a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must have Series 6 & 26 licenses or obtain within 6 months of hire.
- College degreepreferred.