- Manage the development of relationships with all external sales/service agreement clients and customers. Ensure sales and customer service staff deliver extraordinary service to foster long-term relationships.
- Execute on organizational plans for targeting key customers/prospects/market segments by guiding team in generating leads, seeking out relationships and recognizing development opportunities.
- Plan and achieve revenue and income goals for assigned area which are consistent with target thresholds, budget plan and return objectives
- Review, track and communicate relevant market information, changing conditions, customer demographics, technical information. Keep team and internal stakeholders abreast of latest information that can affect sales or present opportunities.
- Follow established corporate and division policies and procedures in the transfer or execution of goods/services/products, ensure adherence to appropriate instructions, credit and terms standards, documentation, and regulatory standards.
- Develop and implement plans for marketing and trade activities that increase exposure and create opportunity for increased sales.
- Monitor performance against plan for indicators that apply to assigned area. Identify variances and take corrective action if needed.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s)
- Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operations challenges
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager
- Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5-7 years’ relevant experience required