Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, a 610 bed facility, where sophisticated world-class medicine meets the comfort, care, and convenience of a community hospital. For more than 40 years, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center has been providing high-quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Bay Area Houston region.
Some of the services provided at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center include:
- Breast Diagnostic Center
- Cancer care
- Diabetes management
- Level II emergency department
- ACR-accredited imaging center
- One-on-one therapy
- Neuroscience and neurology
- Minimally-invasive and robotic surgery
- Wound treatment center
- Women's and Children's Center
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, a Top Performer on Joint Commission Key Qualities, opened its doors in 1972. Today, we have approximately 2,000 staff members and 900 physicians in multiple specialties – more talent and experience than any other hospital in the region.
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center is looking for a Manager (RN) Nursing Administration
The Manager of Nursing Services oversees care of patients, including infants, toddlers, pre-school and school-age children, adolescents, young adults and older adults.
- Responsible and accountable for patient care rendered house-wide.
- Assures Standards of Practice are met in each department by making rounds every shift.
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess, and improve the quality of patient care.
- Supports the mission, goals, and objectives of the hospital.
- Ensures that patient care assignments are appropriate for current clinical competence.
- Responds to issues as they arise and follows through with investigation and conclusions.
- Reports and initiates resolution of significant issues and patient complaints.
- Facilitates appropriate patient bed assignments.
- Facilitates incoming, outgoing and intra-hospital patient transfers.
- Assists in ensuring supplies and equipment are available for use.
- Serves as a resource person for Staffing Coordinators and Assistants in staffing decisions.
- Displays positive customer service behaviors.
- Responsible for maintaining a customer-friendly atmosphere.
- Oversees patient throughput and initiatives
- Works closely with administration on reporting metrics
- Managing AOS's, Virtual Patient Sitters and Bed Board
Experience: At least 5 years' experience as an R.N. Previous management experience required.
Bachelor's degree in Nursing required.
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners
- Current BCLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
- Current ACLS Certification from the American Heart Association required
- Current Non-Violent Crisis Intervention