Description: Under the direction of the Senior Director the Manager, Employer Wellness Centers will lead the strategy for the development, design, implementation, evaluation, metrics/analysis and day to day management of Kaiser Permanente Georgia wellness programs. Acts as a champion and representative for wellness programs to improve the health of employer groups, wellness management expert and create high visibility and excitement of the programs and activities. Supports the enhancement of Kaiser Permanente's ability to achieve market share in order to become the preferred health care organization, by providing disciplined and principled leadership, clear direction and establishment of priorities, coordination, and evaluation of internal business/clinical processes for employer group wellness programs and onsite wellness clinics within the KPGA region. This individual must possess a well-developed capability for strategic decision making and a track record of proven results in the area of customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, operational excellence, quality outcomes and strong P&L results-oriented financial leadership. Supports the design and implementation of effective programs for supervisory/administrative structures; accountable for planning, delivery and evaluation /continuous improvement of patient care services /programs that meet or exceed established performance /outcome measures and standards for quality, access , cost , utilization , and customer /patient /member satisfaction. Must possess an excellent sense of product, service and clinical excellence, customer loyalty and is a responsive and engaged, an interactive leader, capable of building strong positive relationships with internal and external customers, which result in the success of the organization. This individual must exhibit business savvy leadership, financial acumen, adaptability and willingness to operate successfully in a wide array of high profile business activities. This individual will partner, communicate and collaborate with internal and external key stakeholders. This position will support direct oversight for an assigned Medical Office Building/Employer Clinic based on membership and complexity.
- Works with the Senior Director to establish strategies for onsite employer clinics/ wellness programs including launching and coordinating the regional program.
- Provides focused leadership and support to health plan staff and other support departments both directly and indirectly. Coordinates onsite resources and wellness program activities in partnership with Operations, TSPMG, Workforce Health, Marketing Strategic Business Development and Employer groups.
- Manages day to day operations of clinical patient care services /programs and coordinates, integrates services /programs with other facilities, departments, and external providers and across the continuum of care.
- Assist in the execution, design and implementation of onsite wellness clinics/ health promotion program/activities as outlined in partnership with defined Employer groups.
- Assist in the management of key cross-department t/facility care delivery and administrative operations /facility projects to increase organizational efficiency.
- Provides leadership to the onsite wellness teams by formulating, planning, implementing and evaluating business plans/strategies for both short and long term strategic, business technology and financial goals/objectives as well as clinical outcomes.
- Responsible for defined onsite wellness clinic/program budget(s), financial performance/planning using quantitative information to manage and make decisions that enhance overall P&L.
- Analyzes and benchmarks data and identify trends and best practices to continually bring new ideas and strategies to the wellness program.
- Provides leadership in administrative systems and processes, daily operations and implementation of departmental policies and procedures.
- Support the design and implementation of systems and methods to continually improve administrative, support and clinical processes, as well as quality and utilization programs.
- Ensures that all patient care /services provided by the staff conform to optimum quality and utilization of resources and in compliance with local, state and national regulatory /accreditation agency requirements.
- Supports in the management and monitoring of cost, distribution of funds, reconciliation of accounts and reports. Identifies strategies to reduce costs and avoid variances.
- Manages the development and implementation of departmental human resources, management functions such as hiring, education/training, staff development, job design, performance evaluation and management, labor relations, discipline, promotions.
- Coordinates the alignment of resources and participates in regional rotation to ensure facility leadership coverage and appropriate resources with established hours of operation.
- Assist in the development of methods, systems and procedures to track/monitor and manage staffing levels, skill mix and changes in operating expenses, as well as anticipate and meet changes /improvements in patient /member services /programs and demand.
- Maintains communications and collaborative working relationships and Employer groups, Operations partnerships with TSPMG, other managers, functional departments, facilities, and external providers. Provides consultation to senior management and /or special project teams.
- Enhances organizational image and growth through strategic partnerships with internal and external customers.
- Minimum three (3) years of clinical experience within health care and service related industry.
- Minimum three (3) years of progressive supervisory/management experience.
- Bachelor's degreeOR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Current licensure as a Registered Professional Nurse in the State of Georgia or able to obtain prior to date of hire.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of health care delivery in an ambulatory setting and quality assurance issues related to all areas of health care.
- Employer onsite clinic/wellness program experience.
- Ability to make decisions and set priorities based on customer need and organizational priorities. Experience developing and implementing effective programs, and change initiatives.
- Highly effective interpersonal and influence skills required to develop and maintain medical staff, administrative and community relationships.
- Demonstrates ability to develop and lead a team.
- Strong service orientation.
- Strong analytical and financial acumen skills.
- Proficient knowledge or databases and scheduling tools.
- Strong knowledge of Operations; Health Care systems and delivery models.
- Previous management experience required.
Job Number: 624562