Endeavor Content is a global leader in the production, financing and sales of premium film, television, and audio content. The studio produces TV series such as See and Truth Be Told on Apple TV+ and the upcoming Nine Perfect Strangers for Hulu, Severance for Apple TV+ and Tokyo Vice for HBO Max. Endeavor Content also handles distribution for hit series including Killing Eve, Normal People and The Night Manager. Endeavor Content is a division of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company.
- Working with IT to build a new rights management system
- Setting up and maintaining deals in the rights management system
- Reviewing [and QCing] all deals entered into the rights management system to update any out-of date information before the contracts go to signature
- Checking availabilities for the sales team to ensure that titles can be pitched and negotiated without rights / territories issues.
- Liaising with EC Legal and the content, IT, database, and material servicing departments to set up, maintain [and QC] property files on the rights management system for new acquisitions.
- Reviewing existing property files on the rights management system with the EC legal team once the Sales Agency Agreement is signed and when premiere dates are known so that any out-of date information can be updated.
- Working with the remediation team to update information in existing property files for legacy titles.
- Assisting with the creation of the new database for EC and the data migration from the current rights management system to the new database.
- Supporting Administration Director with management of any live events accounts.
- Undertaking special projects for the wider team.
- Liaising with the content team to keep abreast of content being reviewed and what is in the pipeline for acquisition.
- Liaising with all departments to make sure information flows back and forth and keeping everyone informed.
- At least 5-10 years previous experience as a Paralegal or equivalent with a clear understanding of Rights Management.
- Superior organizational, communication and analytical skills, with proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, as well as a good attention to detail.
- Experience of a variety of database systems.
- Collaborative and flexible team player with professional demeanor and diplomatic skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain both internal and external relationships.
- Must be familiar with the TV global landscape and be able to keep up to date with trends within the industry.
- Deep product understanding with a genuine passion and respect for entertainment content.
- A can-do attitude and an ambition to progress career within the international TV and content industry.
- Ability to work with high level senior managers.
- Ability to speak several languages an asset (eg Spanish, Mandarin); must be fluent in English.