Directs activities in support of providing radio frequency (RF) and/or wireless transmission design. Oversees the design, planning, installation and maintenance of wireless radio communications systems, including radio propagation modeling and prediction, microwave path analysis, interference analysis, frequency coordination, cell site equipment layout, parameter definition, and ancillary equipment. Manages the activities of individual contributors or supervisors with accountability for goals, objectives, and operational policies. May participate in the development of functional strategy. Has responsibility for hiring, termination, performance, and salary decisions.
This position will be entail detailed modeling and analysis for various planning scenarios maximizing RAN Capacity, capital efficiency and network performance from a budget planning perspective.
* Position can be based in either Reston VA, Overland Park / Kansas City KS or Seattle WA *Must have advance analytical skills utilizing multiple data sources, especially leveraging "Big Data" or crowd source data where by correlations and spatial analysis are used for advance planning for the network team.
Must be proficient with Alteryx, Tableau, Powerpoint, Excel and have excellent written, oral and presentation skills for communicatons.
This position will be communicating with executive level management on a regular basis.
- Bachelor's degree and eight years related work experience or twelve years related work experience post high school
- Five years RFengineering work experience
- Five years experience with project management and project implementation
- Three years supervisory or management experience