Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As Manager, Revenue, you will play a critical role in the day to day operations of the Revenue Accounting function, with a focus on revenue recognition, credit and collections, contract review and billing process automation. The Manager, Revenue works under general direction of the Controller, CFO and other senior managers.
- Serve as a technical accounting liaison in the deal review with various members of global business operations, including legal & sales
- Advise business on accounting treatment under ASC 605 and ASC 606 (software, hardware industry background is a plus)
- Review customer contracts for revenue recognition to ensure compliance with appropriate revenue recognition standards under US GAAP
- Prepare revenue accounting reports and analysis to support month-end close, account reconciliation,quarterly filling and disclosures
- Ensure internal controls over the contract review process and revenue accounting process follows internal control procedures
- Oversee and streamline billing and collections processes
- Manage the month-end closing of the billing group information
- Plan and implement quality assurance for all processes
- Special program/billing planning and implementation
- Field issue escalation and provide excellent internal customer service
- Assist with the implementation of new billing system functionality when required
- Assist with quarterly and year-end audit
- Excellent knowledge of US GAAP, specifically ASC 606 Software Revenue Recognition (IFRS is a plus)
- Licensed CPA (prior Auditing experience is a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, CRM and cloud-based accounting systems (SalesForce & Intacct experience are a plus)
- 5+ years of accounting experience in either a corporate, consulting or audit capacity
- 2+ years of direct employee management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting and financial processes (specifically the month-end revenue close)
- Responsible for providing support and mentorship to team members
- Responsible for company mandated performance coaching activities (including providing monthly feedback and bi-annual reviews)
- Responsible for directing the work of team members