Drive revenue through executing and enforcing process across revenue generating departments. Create and improve sales process changes that will accelerate the sales cycle. Administer several systems including all areas of Salesforce (sales, service, partners). Manage critical sales data. Ensure that deal data is complete, accurate and up to date information within Salesforce. Support in revenue acceleration initiatives from the CRO and Revenue Operations Manager through systems assistance, documentation and reporting of KPIs.
The Revenue Operations Manager will also be responsible for collecting and evaluating sales information and using that information to maximize sales productivity. Work with the global sales team and cross functional leader to clearly
communicate process changes and create process improvements. Also, as needed, provide support to sales team on routine function like quoting, deal forecasting, and systems assistance.
- Sales Process: Enforce current sales process (MEDDPICC, QBR, SKO, ICP Scores, SFDC tracking). Bring creative ideas for process improvements. Roll out sales process changes and provide training, documentation, and clear communication with key stake holders/functional areas.
- Application Management: Administer the use of various applications and platforms including, Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Partner Community and Support Portal) and other integrated platforms. Train users, troubleshoot, and maintain these systems. Also, create a feedback loop for continued optimization of tools. Execute on needed system changes.
- Data Management: Manage and evaluate data to determine the effectiveness of a product, campaign, process change and rep productivity. Enforce/monitor data hygiene (inputs from sales team & others).
- Reporting: Deliver insightful reports and dashboards to executive team. Improve reports and dashboards within systems. Work on pushing accurate and timely data across the organization. Produce data for the sales team, managers/leadership (both scheduled and ad hoc).
- Sales Forecasting: Enable SFDC adoption across the Sales organization. Utilize SFDC to help the Sales and Finance organizations forecast sales. Analyze sales information to improve the understanding of the business, our customers, customer personas, and sales cycles to increase revenue and improve sales efficiency.
- Sales and Partner Support: Support team with daily business operations including, but not limited to, quoting, partner paperwork assistance, deal tracking, partner lead acceptance, sales team system questions, coordinate deal reviews, follow up on success of campaigns and other resource optimization.
- On-Boarding: Collaborate with other functions to ensure a smooth on-boarding process for new employees.
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability
- System administration, general understanding of workflow/process, user management & trouble shooting
- Salesforce experience administering tool and integrated application (understanding of relationship)
- Able to train team and clearly communicate process changes.
- Understanding and appreciate of the importance of data hygiene and roll sales process plays in forecasting, sales reporting, sales team performance evaluation.
- Able to work effectively within a sales team environment.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, planning, and reasoning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience handling conflicting priorities.
- Proven experience with continuous process improvement.
- Able to handle highly sensitive, confidential, and non-routine information.
- Experience working closely with Enterprise or Strategic Account sales leaders in a SaaS business.
- Experience with sales force automation tools.
- Exceptional quantitative, MS Excel skills, business intelligence and reporting experience.
- Deep experience modeling complex problems, both conceptually and tactically (spreadsheets, analysis tools, visualization).
- The desire and capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- B.A. in Business, Economics, or another related field
- 5 + years of operational
- Analytical skills, ability handle and have input
- Experience software companies’ sales cycle, sales process, and key metrics, preferably in high-growth environments
- 1 year of systems administration with Salesforce experience
- Experience interacting with senior management delivering reports and understanding sales KPIs