We are seeking a highly analytical and strategic Revenue Operations Manager to join our Business Insights and Operations team. In the Revenue Operations Manager role you will help develop and execute on strategies and processes that drive growth and improvements in the business resulting in increased bookings and retention. You'll collaborate with leaders and stakeholders across the business in marketing, business development, sales, and customer success. You will work on highly complex problems, gain insight into the strategic and operational issues which are forefront in the minds of the leadership team, and become a trusted advisor to the business.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel from opportunity creation to close to renewal, reporting regularly to sales leadership, and identifying areas of focus, risk, and/or opportunity.
- Identify bottlenecks in the sales process and uncover opportunities for sellers to be more efficient and effective.
- Generate regular and ad-hoc reporting and metric analysis for the business development, sales, and customer success teams to monitor performance across a range of key business drivers such as prospecting, lead generation, deal execution, and renewals
- Act as an intermediary between leadership, finance, and cross functional teams when modeling annual headcount planning, bookings targets, and other key annual planning modeling outputs.
- Enforce key processes and ensure data is clean and up to date.
- Identify areas of improvement within the business development, sales, and customer success teams, craft solutions with cross-functional stakeholders, gain buy-in, and execute on comprehensive initiatives.
- Source strategic opportunities and make recommendations for new projects and initiatives to drive the business forward.
- Effectively communicate your findings and recommendations to all levels of management through clear presentations, visualizations, and mastery of the qualitative factors that complement your analyses.
- Experience in a sales operations or revenue operations role with a SaaS company, ideally greater than $30M ARR
- Expertise in data management, business intelligence and leading GTM technology products.
- 5+ years of overall experience with 3+ years of relevant experience: operating or analytical roles, consulting, finance, etc.
- Strong analytical and financial skills to work on complex business issues with minimum supervision
- Strong project management skills to ensure timely communication and delivery
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment
- Strong communication skills: ability to structure, visualize, and present complex topics on the page
- Expertise with Salesforce.com and Excel (other analytics tools a plus)
Nice to haves
- MBA or Graduate Degree
- Comfortable writing basic SQL queries and using data tools like Looker (or a willingness to learn fast)
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary + medical/dental/vision benefits
- Flexible work hours and unlimited PTO
- 401k Match
- Paid time off to volunteer in our community
- Training budget to make sure you're always learning and growing