Summary – Basic Purpose of the Job
Revenue Cycle Managers are responsible for ensuring the successful achievement of Department and Organizational goals. They will understand and provide best practice guidance and recommendations for their specific areas of concern.
Summary – Essential Job Duties
- Will manage physician billing revenue cycle processes and vendors.
- Ensures areas of responsibility operate in accordance with Grady Health System policies and procedures.
- Works with one up to develop department goals in alignment with organizational goals. Develops action plans and tracks progress towards successful implementation.
- Day-to-day planning, oversight, and maintenance of Revenue Cycle workflow to achieve efficient and effective processes.
- Oversees the job functions of staff as it relates to the process flow and encourages ongoing skill development and hands-on problem solving within and outs