Manages, plans, and organizes enterprise revenue cycle transformation initiatives; participates in the ongoing process to identify opportunities to refine applications and workflow to meet business objectives, including assimilating applications, workflows, and operations to improve efficiency and outcomes internally and patient service externally.
- Provides leadership to Revenue Cycle team members and supervisors by communicating and guiding toward achieving department objectives.
- Develops, communicates, and builds consensus for goals in alignment with the health system.
- Executes workplans to complete enterprise design; implementation of enterprise revenue cycle the health systems and transformed workflows.
- Establishes ongoing performance improvement infrastructure, including governance bodies, workgroups, and processes to facilitate a culture and expectation regarding ever-improving outcomes and efficiencies.
- Designs training program to effectively balance classroom, web-based and practical application forums to manage the diverse educational needs of adult learner demographic.
- Collaborates with revenue cycle leadership to routinely monitor strategic operating goals and objectives and confirm ongoing transformation alignment with goals.
- Collaborates with revenue cycle and practice senior leadership to evolve access to critical data to support ongoing business analytics and intelligence; develops and oversees financial management including budget, salary, capital, and revenue projections.
- Measures organizational performance against goals and objectives; develops financial programs consistent with changing regulatory and fiscal environment in accordance with health the health system's mission and vision.
- Manages administrative direction of assigned department(s), assesses and makes recommendations to improve the efficiency of current the health systems/ processes.
- Selects, develops, manages, and evaluates direct reports; oversees the selection, development, management and evaluation of indirect reports.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 6-8 years of relevant experience and 2-5 years of leadership / management experience, required.