Job Details: Bachelor's degree is required.
5-7 years experience required.
Computer skills are required.
• Manages a team of analysts to develop comprehensive, timely, valid reports and presentations for risk/financial performance and metrics
• Supports all revenue cycle activities,
• Supports the ad hoc analytic needs while effectively managing the team's resources
• Manages and disseminates information on providers. Work collaboratively with IT and others to assure the accuracy, validity, and consistency of all sources of provider data
• Assures data quality and accuracy through the implementation of effective audit and data management practices
• Manages external relationships with health plans and vendors to effectively automate production level reporting and improve ease of end user use of data
• Support efforts to select, design, and implement optimal hardware and software in support of data management.
• Develops and utilizes appropriate project tracking systems and processes to manage the supply and demand of analytic resources. Proactively manages and coordinates all efforts between external vendors and SMG team. SMG staff and leadership, and external constituents in meeting their information and reporting needs
• Designs and produces actionable revenue cycle tools and dynamic reports to support SMG goals
• Identifies opportunities revenue enhancement improvement at the provider, group and network levels
• Enhances efficiency of report production/automation
• Performs comprehensive, timely and accurate analysis on efficiency, tool utilization, risk performance, and metrics
• Responds to ad hoc analytic requests, packaging accurate, timely data and analysis
• Coaches others in report design and production
Required Knowledge & Skills:
• Must have expert level experience in Excel, Access and Presentation Graphics
• Expertise in Business Intelligence (BI) tools, required
• Experience developing and designing dynamic reports
• At least 7 years experience in healthcare analytics or informatics
• Must show evidence of creativity in design, operationalization and automation of revenue cycle information
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with provider and coding data, including claims, denials, and wrvu's strongly preferred
• Creative, flexible, and self-motivated with sound judgment; ability to plan and implement
• HTML, Java, C++, R and other programming experience a plus