We are looking for an experienced Revenue Accounting Operations Manager to lead the global revenue accounting operations & revenue close process. The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years of combined experience in a leadership role at a global organization listed in the U.S. and public accounting firms.
What you’ll do:
- Direct and oversee the Global Revenue Operations team, which includes execution of monthly global revenue close, ensuring accurate results are delivered on time for reporting in accordance with IFRS.
- Responsible for directly managing Ads revenue accounting operations, and review of global revenue, deferred revenue, journals, accounts reconciliation and fluxes.
- Lead the implementation of best practices in revenue team to scale our business and global revenue expansion.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and develop/refine revenue accounting processes and procedures with a focus on continuous improvements.
- Work with Technical Accounting team to implement company-wide revenue accounting policies and practices to ensure compliance with IFRS.
- Liaison with key business partners on policies, processes and programs, for example, Legal, Sales, Sales Operations, FP&A, Billing, AR, Payment, Tax, Technical Accounting and Financial Reporting.
- Work closely with IT and key business owners to drive key system initiatives and improvements.
- Ensure information systems are adequate for the volume and complexity of transactions as well as for analyzing financial data.
- Responsible for revenue accounting integrations in acquisitions.
- Otherresponsibilities include but not limited to participate in special projects, ERP implementation, system enhancements or ad hoc analyses as assigned.
- Travelrequired approximately 10-20% of total work time.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with CPA or CA preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years related experience with global public company, with at least 3 in the digital advertising.
- Experience at a public company in global revenue team required.
- Experience with major ERP system required (Oracle, SAP, or Netsuite).
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented, strong analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to collaborate with management and others in the company.
- Makes sound decisions on routine matters in support of immediate work group’s goals.
- Having worked in public companies with international operations is a must, preferred if listed in the U.S.